Welcome to my first official blog!
"Will Moving West" is a blog about a Will's journey from the Midwest to Los Angeles area in California. This blog will track the pre-moving, moving, and possibly the post-moving process involved.
What does it take to create an interesting, or succesful blog? Is it colorful pictures? Heart filled prose? A journalist's touch? Being someone who does not visit the so-called "Blogosphere" on a frequent basis, I would not be able to answer that question. In fact, I don't know if there are many people who can answer that question. So be warned, this has the possibility to be a very boring blog. I apologize in advance.
While this blog is still in it's infancy, I thought it would be good to make some general goals for the blog. My goals are:
-To give insight to any individual who has ever contemplated on making a big move in their life in the face of uncertainty
-To display the time, costs, and determination it takes to relocate to a different area and culture
I hope to include pictures and videos in order to spark some much needed visual stimulus. Perhaps a podcast as well.
In addition, I hope to give some of my family and friends a glimpse of how the trip is going. That is truly why I am creating this blog. Without support from my friends and family, I wouldn't be making this move in the first place. If you are reading this blog, and are not family, consider yourself a friend! You're all in!
Thanks for reading and stay tuned.
-Will
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment